The International Society for Rapid Response Systems will join with the HSJ’s Patient Safety Congress and Patient Safety Awards in 2018 to deliver a two-day landmark event to help dramatically improve patient outcomes and safety in healthcare.
The International Conference on Rapid Response Systems & Medical Emergency Teams is the leading deteriorating patients and rapid response meeting in the world, addressing the number one cause of avoidable deaths in hospital. In 2018 it will be co-located with the Congress on 9-10 July at Manchester Central in a move which will deliver more sessions and bring together clinical experts and leading voices on patient safety.
Delegates attending both events will be able to network and share ideas in shared streams and plenary sessions, and explore the education and training opportunities from an expanded and more interactive exhibition space.
- Learn from and network with experts
- Ask questions and challenge speakers
- Go away with relevant, actionable ideas
- Network and share ideas in shared streams and plenary sessions
- Explore the education and training opportunities from an expanded and more interactive exhibition space
The iSRRS has excellent contacts with specialist clinical groups and national associations from around the world. For this event the iSRRS are partnering with the National Outreach Forum.